General terms and conditions
- “Safarme” website activities are according to the rules of Islamic Republic of Iran and e-commerce too.
- All provided services in the website exclusively belongs to “safarme” and any abuse of texts, data, images, designs, logos and maps in this site, will result in prosecution. People are permissible to use the articles only by mentioning the name, address and link to the main page of “safarme” "website. Using of “safarme” content information in the media is permitted only by receiving written permission of the manager.
- The entered personal information by users are confidential with high level of security and “safarme” tries its best to keep and protect them. Therefore, with the purpose of preserving the user's private information, each user is committed not to hack any information from the website and not to cooperate with any real or legal person in this field, besides, if any offence is seen, it should be notified to the “Safarme” manager as soon as possible.
- Users are committed to enter their information correctly in registration time. In case of missing or incorrect information, the responsibility for the aftermath of this operation will be the responsibility of the user.
- Users are committed to correct any change in the personal data on the Safarme website as soon as possible. Otherwise this website isn’t responsible for consequences about incorrect information.
- Safarme sells plane ticket in online form and isn’t responsible for flight delay or hasten.
- Any abuse from Safarme name, Safarme website, communications on behalf of Safarme and use the similar names that makes doubts, are forbidden. Through complaints to the competent authorities, courts dealing with cybercrime inside or outside the country, as well as information to internet service providers and clients will be prosecuted.
- Safarme website doesn’t share user information with others and competent authorities in case of mentioned in rules, this information will be used.
Terms and conditions of charter book and purchase
- Charter flights in compared with scheduled flights have more changes and it’s possible that in 1% of cases may not be available. At such times and if you buy an alternative ticket, the entire value of new ticket with the difference of price will be returned to your account. Safarme is trying its best to run the risk to zero.
- If your charter flight was canceled and you did not receive alternative tickets from agency, ticket price is refunded entirely.
- Charter flight price for infants to 2 years old is equivalent to 10 percent of adult’s ticket price and should be provided in airport.
- Charter ticket price for children between 2-12 years old is same as the adult’s ticket price.
Terms and conditions for book and purchase of plane ticket
- Ticket purchase procedure in Safarme website includes rules and regulations of E-Commerce and any violation will be prosecuted. Purchaser is committed that he/she is aware of all of the ticket purchase rules and regulations.
- According to rules of Country Airline Company, the airline is responsible for delay or hasten of flight.
- In ticket registration and booking time, passenger name should be entered correctly with English alphabet. There is no way to correct the passenger name after final purchase of ticket and Safarme isn’t responsible for entered incorrect information. To correct information, the passenger should cancel the ticket and buy it again.
- The purchased ticket is for the passenger that his/her information has entered in the system and it is non-transferable to other. In case of incompatibility in passenger name in ticket and identification card, passenger will not be accepted.
- In rules of country airlines, infants are under 2 years old, children are between 2 to 12 years old and adults are passengers over 12 years old. In case of purchaser inaccuracy and entering the wrong ages, the passenger will be prevented to boarding the aircraft. Child ticket can’t be purchased separate from adult ticket.
It should be noted in tickets with approved value, ticket price for infant passengers, children and adults are different, but in charter or non-refundable tickets, ticket price for children is same as the adults.
- After payment and confirm, reserve and purchase be certain and ticket information are sent to user via sms and Email. When going to the airport in charter flights, offering a printed copy from ticket and in scheduled flights, offering ticket number with valid identification document to airlines counter is necessary.
- Any type of cancellation from the passenger, according to Country Airline Rules, includes cancellation fines. The value of this fine is different for each airline. After cancellation request by passenger, the amount of the fine will be deducted from the ticket price and rest of the money will return to passenger account in online form. Refund time, according to inter-bank rules is between 24-72 hours. This case does not apply to charter flights or non-refundable and ticket price of these flights are paid entirely in event of cancellation.
- Flight cancellation or delays for more than 2 hours do not include cancellation fines. In this case, the passenger can fill refund application form without fine in online form.
- It is worth mentioning that if the round trip flight is done from two different airlines, in case of departure flight cancellation or passenger determent for more than 2 hours delay from the airline, cancellation of return flight may include cancellation fines.
- The purchaser is not permitted to modify the ticket content or resale it with higher price.
- According to rules of country airline organization, pregnant women, people with heart disease – cardiovascular, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled mellitus diabetes, dialysis or who are using medications that weaken the immune system and who are having any disease that caused forbidden of flying, are required to have permission of physician while boarding on plane. Also it should be noted that these passengers should have their medicine during travel.
- Based on regulations, issuing ticket on the routes of holy shrines for citizens of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan is not possible and in case of ticket purchasing by this people, they will be responsible for all the consequences.